Faucets are one of the most important fixtures in the bathroom. They provide a reliable source of water for drinking, brushing teeth, and washing hands, cleaning household utensils, and many more. There are many different types of the best quality faucet for bathroom available in stores today. Brass, copper, chrome-plated steel, or porcelain (ceramic) are the best choice for almost every person.
The bathroom faucets come with various features such as a touchless operation to prevent spreading germs and improve hygiene, a motion sensor that detects movement within 3 feet and turns on automatically. Moreover, the magnetic docking spouts design that prevents droplets from splashing onto counters when pulling out the faucet head. Otherwise, an aerator design is to conserve water by reducing flow rate while maintaining the pressure of water. For more information on what type of faucet is best suited for your specific needs, keep reading in-depth reviews and information below.
Our Top Picks
|Best Modern: Moen One-Handle Single Hole Rustic Farmhouse Bathroom Faucet|
|Best Made To Last: KOHLER 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Best Gorgeous Look: DELTA Haywood Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Best Featured: Pfister LF-049-JDGS Jaida Waterfall Widespread Bathroom Faucet|
|Best Popular: PARLOS 2-Handle Bathroom Sink Faucet|
Quick View This Article
How We Determined That Our Top Picks Are The Best All The Way?
Our goal is to provide you the best quality product that will meet your needs while also considering your budget and product durability.
This list includes items from different brands and models to show how each company has its own unique features and benefits. We didn’t have just a single company’s product line up. Some are more suited for certain purposes than others. So be sure to take what type of requirement you have before making any purchase decisions from our review section.
The Moen 84144SRN Sarona Single Hole Farmhouse Sink Faucet is a must-have for any homeowner who prefers old-fashioned rustic design. With its Spot Resist Nickel finish, it will be easy to maintain as fingerprints and water spots are quickly wiped away with minimum effort. You will also get your bathroom to look scrubbed clean by installing this kind of product in your bathroom.
Moen’s 84144SRN Sarona one-handle single hole rustic farmhouse bathroom sink faucet is designed to add a modern touch to your bathroom. This faucet features a flexible design that allows it to be installed with an optional deck plate for 3-hole installation. The metal pop-up drain assembly and ceramic disc valve are built to last while the gooseneck spout swivels 360 degrees and has a pulldown spray head with a convenient pause feature for added convenience.
This is a single-hole bathroom sink faucet that features the ability to conserve water during bathroom work. This model also meets EPA WaterSense criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance. It has a high arc spout that can be used with vessel sinks and deep sinks while making it ideal for use in farmhouse-style bathrooms. The handle of the Moen’s Sarona is made from solid brass which is resistant to corrosion and tarnishing.
Moen’s this single-hole bathroom sink faucet is a rustic farmhouse style. This faucet features an elegantly arched spout which adds to the overall look of the fixture. The handles are lever-style and are designed for easy use with one hand. Moen’s 84144SRN Sarona is ADA compliant that makes it easier for people who have limited mobility to use this product. This bathroom sink faucet has a classic design that will complement any décor and still providing functionality for you.
Moreover, the one-handle single-hole rustic farmhouse bathroom sink faucet features durable, high-quality construction that will last for years. This solid brass faucet has a beautiful oil-rubbed bronze finish and is designed to coordinate with other moen products. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added peace of mind.
2. Best Made To Last: KOHLER 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet
KOHLER Bathroom Sink Faucet can be installed on your 3-hole sink or countertop and you’ll be amazed at its innovative improvements to faucets. You can now have a perfect flow with just one hand using this Single Function design. Even its improved ergonomic design is so nice that you’re less likely to develop hand fatigue.
Kohler bathroom sink faucet is the best quality faucet for bathroom. The metal drain and supply lines are a great addition to make your life easier. So you can stop stressing about getting all the pieces ordered or in place when you purchase this product. For its timeless style and up-to-date features, this sink faucet will be perfect for any project that needs a quick fix.
This faucet is flexible with pre-installed lines to make your installation go smoother. Made with toughness and durability in mind, it’s perfect for any home or business. For the KOHLER bathroom faucet, you know you’re getting nothing short of the quality that will stay for years of regular use.
Design and quality meet in Koehler’s latest bathroom sink faucet. The strong, durable ceramic discs resist corrosion from hard water without the need for additional sealants. Thermal efficiency of 0.6 amps makes a substantial contribution to energy conservation. So you know your kitchen is taking care of itself while you’re out for a brand product for your bathroom décor.
The KOHLER bath sink faucet features corrosion and tarnishes resistant finish that will last. So bathroom remodeling is better on these fixtures, however, it offers the best in terms of durability for your investment. Once you have your new bathroom sink fixture installed, you’ll never want to go back. This is Kohler, the famous brand in the world of home improvement supplies.
Kohler Faucets are designed to give more and more with their Lifetime Limited Warranty. This complete set of bathroom fixtures will suit any household in need of replacement or updating under their warranty.
3. Best Gorgeous Look: DELTA Haywood Centerset Bathroom Sink Faucet
From top to bottom, the Delta Haywood Faucet was designed to reflect your choice while also maintaining affordability. The contemporary quality sink faucet is on-trend with any bathroom design and can be easily installed in a 3-hole, 4-in. centerset configuration for an instant update of your bathroom.
This DELTA Haywood Bathroom Sink Faucet includes a coordinating pop-up drain assembly. It means saying goodbye to bathtub splashes, drips, and clogs with this sleek sink faucet. The pop-up assembly eliminates the need for complicated under-mount installation that is a low-profile design that’s compatible with almost any traditional bathroom decor.
Looking for a way to save water without compromising performance? You’ve found it with Delta’s WaterSense labeled bathroom faucets. Made of high-quality materials and constructed to last, these stylish and long-lasting fixtures will help you conserve resources without sacrificing the clean look of your bathroom.
Whether you’re handicapped or not, the DELTA Haywood bathroom sink faucet is a marvelous addition to your home. It features an ADA ((Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant brushed nickel finish as well as cross handles with ductile Iron build.
This faucet is backed by delta’s lifetime limited warranty. So you can install with confidence knowing it will last for years to come.
4. Best Featured: Pfister LF-049-JDGS Jaida Waterfall Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet
The Pfister LF-049-JDGS Jaida Waterfall Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet is a very attractive design that can be installed right on your countertop and cascades over the sink. It gives you a huge waterfall as you wash up. It’s just perfect for those who have long baths as well. This is no doubt, the best quality faucet for bathroom.
The Jaida Waterfall Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet offers a stylish waterfall spout that is created with the highest quality brass and a toto ceramic disc valve. The high-performance titeSeal eliminates futzing around with putty or silicone making the installation super easy for you.
For installation, simply measure out three holes to create an 8 inch to 20-inch spread in your floor and shower area and you’ll have timeless beauty bringing you endless water flow for your bathing. It’ll be the perfect touch for your home bathroom so far.
Jaida Waterfall Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet is a great option for those looking to update their bathroom style without the hassle of dealing with an old faucet. For the installation, the push & seal drain installs in 3 minutes with 3 parts. This is, however, a great sink faucet for your bathroom.
It’s beautiful, easy to install. No tools are required for installation and while the past connects features reduce faucet installation time with a secure connection to supply lines.
The Pfister LF-049-JDGS waterfall widespread bathroom sink faucet will give your bathroom that fresh and modern look. There is ceramic disc valve technology for reliable performance. It also includes a valve and a cartridge that was made from the best materials to ensure water moves through easily. Enjoy complete satisfaction with clean, tidy lines for your contemporary bathroom.
For its spot defense finish, this model absorbs oil and reduces staining for safer water rinsing. The deck to aerator height can be adjusted between 3 ¾ inches and 15 ¼ inches depending on your preferences.
Made with quality in mind, the Pfister LF-049-JDGS Jaida waterfall widespread bathroom sink faucet exceeds ADA/ANSI a117. 1 requirement for accessibility to all disabled persons. And, it also keeps the ANSI Z124 product performance standards making this faucet the perfect choice for your bathroom.
Finally, it was designed with high-efficiency water usage in mind. It’s rated to meet or exceed CAL-Green criteria and is compliant with CEC water-efficiency standards. It also meets EPPW guidelines that help save an average household cost up to $200 per year.
5. Best Popular: PARLOS 2-Handle Bathroom Sink Faucet
PARLOS 2-Handle Bathroom Sink Faucet includes updated metal push & seal drain assembly and supply hoses which will make it easy to swap out your old faucet. It’s time you go back with the touch of the 21st century without having to do an overhaul of your entire bathroom, thanks to this simple replacement set of the best quality faucet for bathroom.
Parlos Bathroom Sinks are very popular in the bathroom world. They’ve updated the design and boosted performance for a better experience. It’s also certified by cUPC and NSF 61. So you can enjoy the high-quality product that Parlos offers for their valued customers.
The PARLOS faucet is a beautiful piece of design that provides the perfect finish to any modern bathroom. The brushed nickel finish is resistant to corrosion and tarnishing, creating an upscale appearance through everyday use. PARLOS can be used in both traditional and contemporary settings. This is the reason it’s the only fixture you’ll need for your entire home every time.
The bathroom sink faucet is as graceful as it is dignified with its simple, clean aesthetics model. The 2-lever handles give you the perfect amount of control to adjust both temperature and pressure without even having to touch the water. For its high-quality manufacturing standards including a precision-engineered brass valve and solid brass construction, this fixture will be part of your home for years to come.
Moreover, the PARLOS 2-Handle Bathroom Sink Faucet makes a perfect addition to any bathroom. It’s durable and has a great transitional design that can match any home decor. The smooth handles are easy on the hand when giving you better control for both hot and cold water flow. Never worry about this faucet wearing out or breaking down. It will last as long as your home does. Because this is one of the best quality faucets for bathroom.
How To Choose The Best Quality Faucet For Bathroom
Finding the best quality faucet for bathroom can be overwhelming. There are so many different styles and finishes to choose from. But don’t worry. We will help you narrow down your options. Bathroom faucets come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors with some even having built-in soap dispensers or towel bars. This is why it’s important to know what kind of look you’re going for before purchasing one. Read the following details to know more about choosing the best quality faucet for bathroom.
Take a Measurement of Your Faucet Center
When renovating a bathroom, it is important to take measurements of the faucet area before you buy a new faucet for your bathroom. There are various styles and sizes to choose from. So make sure you get the right measurement for your space.
Since the bathrooms can be small spaces, it’s crucial that you need to measure the faucet area before buying a new bathroom faucet. The style and size may vary on each project, so make sure to measure the area of your bathroom correctly.
The Construction Materials of a Bathroom Faucet
If you are looking to purchase a new bathroom faucet, you may not know what construction materials to look for. Acrylic, brass, and stainless steel are all popular choices. The type of materials that will work best for your needs is based on the environment in which it is used, and how often it will be used.
- Construction Materials: Acrylic is inexpensive but scratches easily. So its lifespan won’t be as long as other materials. Brass is also inexpensive but tends to tarnish more quickly than other metals. But stainless steel offers durability with little maintenance required making this an excellent choice for busy households where even water quality isn’t top-notch in quality. So stainless steel is the best choice for you.
- Ceramic Disc Cartridges: Ceramic disc cartridges are best for faucets because they last longer and do not allow sediment to form. They also have a longer life span that saves you money in the long run of use. Make sure to replace your cartridge every three months or so, and keep it clean by using vinegar or baking soda solution every certain period at your convenience.
Watersense Label on The Bathroom Faucet
In the United States, all faucets are required to have a label that displays the water usage efficiency. There are three labels –“WaterSense”, “Energy Star” and “LEED Certified.” All of these labels require a minimum of 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate of water for single-handle faucets and 2 gallons per minute (gpm) for dual-handle models. If you see no label on your bathroom sink faucet or tub/shower fixture, it means that the product is not certified by any organization and should be replaced with a watersense labeled model as soon as possible.
What Is The Best Type of Bathroom Faucet
Faucets are a necessary part of your bathroom, and it is important to know the different types of faucet installation when you are planning to have one installed in your bathroom. There are many different types, including deck mount, recessed mount, vessel sink mount, and many more. But which type should you choose? Look at the following points.
- Single-hole Faucet: Single-hole faucets come with just one hole that’s drilled through the sink deck. This makes it easy to keep water and potential leaks contained when not in use. It also means you don’t have to drill multiple holes into the countertop or backsplash if there isn’t already an opening from the previous installation. Single-hole also has a smaller profile, so it may be easier for people who live in small spaces such as apartments or dorms.
- Two-hole Faucet: What is a two-hole faucet installation? The term “two-hole” refers to the fact that there are two holes in your sink for water lines. It’s typically used when installing a new kitchen or bathroom. If you have granite countertops, this type of faucet will work well on stone, because it does not require an extra hole to be drilled into the granite and can be installed from underneath the countertop. It’s important to make sure that both sink faucet pipes coming out of the wall are at least six inches long; otherwise, they should be cut down with a saw or threaded until they’re long enough.
- Three-hole Faucet: A three-hole faucet is a plumbing fixture that has 3 outlets (holes) where hot and cold water come out from. It’s also called a sink, kitchen, or lavatory faucet. A three-hole faucet installation is a process of installing one in your bathroom or kitchen by following some steps. First, measure the distance between the two wall studs to find out how far apart they are. If there are no studs on either side of the selected location, measure at least 34 inches away from any obstruction such as windows or doors to make sure you have enough room for all parts of this installation project.
- Centerset Faucet: Centerset faucets are the most common manner of kitchen sink faucet. They have a lever that can be turned to control water flow or used with a hand-held sprayer. The installation process for this type of faucet is typically straightforward, but there are some steps you should follow before installing one in your home.
- Centerset Faucets are installed in homes all over America every day because they’re popular for their classic look and dependability. They also offer many features like a built-in soap dispenser or oil-rubbed bronze finish that make them more attractive than ever before.
- Widespread Faucet: A widespread bathroom sink faucet can be installed in a single hole and move the water from any direction that makes it easier to reach things on the edges of the counter or work surface. This type of faucet also has a higher arc than other types of sinks making it easier to fill pots and pans with hot or cold water. Widespread bathroom sinks are often used in commercial facilities where many people need easy access to running water close by. These types of installations are also popular among homeowners because they make cleaning tasks such as washing the body, filling the tub, etc.
- Vessel Faucet: A vessel faucet is an attractive option for any kitchen, bath or laundry room. Vessel sinks are made to be functional and decorative at the same time. The installation of a vessel sink can vary depending on your needs but most often it includes installing a new under-mount sink and replacing all the water lines in your home with flexible hoses that fit through holes drilled into the bottom of the sink.
- Wall-mounted Faucet: Wall-mounted faucets are a type of kitchen or bathroom sink faucet that is installed onto the wall behind the countertop. They have become popular in recent years for their sleek, minimalistic look and design. The difference between them and other types of kitchen or bathroom sinks is that they do not have a separate spout or handle as both are built into the vertical column. This means there can be more space on your countertops to place any items you use during your bath.
Related: What Kind of Faucets?
|Name||Brand||Spout Height||Handles||Finish||Mounting Type||Flow Rate|
|Moen One-Handle Single Hole Rustic Bathroom Faucet||Moen||5 to 5.75 In||1||Brushed Nickel||Deckplate/ Deck||1.2 GPM|
|KOHLER 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet||KOHLER||5.0 to 6.9 In||2||Polished||Deck Mount||1.5 GPM|
|DELTA Haywood Centerset Bathroom Faucet||DELTA||4.75 to 5.06 In||2||Chrome||Deck Mount||1.2 GPM|
|Pfister LF-049-JDGS Jaida Widespread Bathroom Faucet||PFISTER||5.5 In||2||Brushed||Deck Mount||1.2 GPM|
|PARLOS 2-Handle Bathroom Faucet||PARLOS||5 In||2||Brushed||Deck Mount||1.5 GPM|
The Types of Faucet Handle
The style of sink faucet handles is a vast one. But which type should you go for? Well, that depends on your needs. Let’s take look at the most popular options so that you can pick the right handle for your bathroom faucet.
- One-handle Faucet: The one-handle faucet is a new, innovative type of faucet that was designed to make your life easier. These types of faucets have only one handle and can be install in any kitchen or bathroom sink. They are easy to install and maintain because they need less water pressure than other conventional faucets. Some one-handle faucets features include—touchless technology, motion detection, auto-sensing when hands are under the spout, and more.
- Two-handle Faucet: A two-handle faucet has hot water and cold water handle for controlling the temperature of your water. The main benefit of this type of faucet is that you can control both the flow rate and pressure by adjusting each side to meet your needs.
- Touchless Faucet: A touchless faucet is a new type of faucet that has sensors and uses infrared technology to detect your hand in the water stream. Touchless faucets are also called “motion-sensing” or “touch-free” for short. This type of faucet is a hands-free faucet that you can operate with your elbow, foot, or other body parts. Touchless faucets are easy to use and convenient for people who have trouble reaching the sink normally. They are also helpful for those with limited mobility because they don’t require any bending of the arm or wrist to operate the faucet. There are many benefits to installing a touchless faucet in your bathroom.
- Touch-activated Faucet: A touch-activated faucet is a new technology that has been gaining popularity in recent years, and it’s easy to see why. Touch-activated faucets are equipped with sensors that activate the water flow when you place your hand under the spout or on top of it. This means you don’t have to turn any knobs or push any buttons.
This also means there are no moving parts to wear out, so touch-activated faucets can last for decades without needing maintenance. Some models even offer temperature control features like “cold water only”, “hot water only”, and more advanced options such as adjustable temperatures.
The Styles of Faucet Handle
A faucet handle is a small but important part of your kitchen and bathroom sink. It can be frustrating to have an uncomfortable or hard-to-reach handle that makes it difficult to turn on or off the water, especially, when you have children at home. There are many styles of handles you can choose from for your sinks. So take some time to explore which one will work best for you.
- Lever-handle Faucet: Lever handles faucets are used to control water pressure and temperature. These types of faucets have two handles one for hot water and the other for cold water. Lever-handle faucet installation is not difficult but it can be tricky if you don’t know how to do it.
- Cross-handle Faucet: What is a cross-handle faucet? A cross-handle faucet, also known as a deck mount faucet, is one of the most basic types of residential kitchen and bathroom sink fixtures. It has two handles that are perpendicular to each other and are usually mounted on the front side of the sink base. The handles control water flow from both spout outlets at once.
- Knobs-type Faucet: A knob faucet is a type of faucet that has two knobs one for hot water and one for cold. The hot water knob controls the temperature while the other knob controls the flow of water. The handle on a knob faucet can typically be turned to change between full-flow and spray modes. Knob faucets are considered older fashioned than contemporary ones like pull-out or deck-mount styles with a lever. But they’re still very functional and practical in many situations.
- Joystick-handle Faucet: A joystick handle faucet looks similar to a traditional kitchen faucet. But the handles are replaced with two levers on opposite sides of the spout. The levers can be used to adjust water temperature and flow rate which some homeowners find more ergonomic than using knobs or buttons faucets.
Finish Options For The Best Quality Faucet For Bathroom
The first thing you want to think about when choosing a faucet is the finish. There are many finishes to choose from such as brushed nickel or chrome. But the most popular and easiest to maintain are stainless steel and oil-rubbed bronze. Stainless steel is durable and will never corrode or rust while oil-rubbed bronze has an aged look that makes it perfect for bathrooms with vintage design styles. So I’m walking you through the finishing styles of the best quality faucet for bathroom. You can choose from the list below.
- Chrome-tone Finishes: The chrome-tone finish is one of the most popular bathroom faucet finishes. It consists of a hard, shiny surface that has an attractive appearance and reflects light well. The chrome-tone process also protects metal against corrosion by applying electroplating with nickel or chromium to form a protective layer over the metal’s surface. The chrome-tone finish offers excellent resistance to scratches, scuffs, and other marks from daily use in your bathroom.
- Gold and Frass-tone Finishes: A gold and brass-tone finish on a bathroom faucet typically means that the metal is gold plated. The brass color comes from copper with an electrical charge to make it have a golden hue. It has been used in bathrooms for many years. This type of design is shiny and elegant looking making it perfect for kitchens or bathrooms.
- Black-tone Finishes: A black-tone finish is a type of coating that primarily covers the exterior parts of a faucet. This includes the handle, spout, and other small components that are not submerged in water. The color comes from an oxide layer created by heat treatment or electrochemical processes. Black-tone finishes are most commonly used on brass faucets to combine its gold tone with the black surface of stainless steel to create a distinctive style.
- Bronze-tone Finishes: The bronze-tone finish of a bathroom faucet is the result of an electroplating process that gives this shiny metal its distinctive color. This type of finish has been popular in fixtures for decades because it resists corrosion and tarnishing well. It also creates a beautiful contrast when paired with cool colors like blues, greens, and grays.
- Stainless Steel-tone Finishes: A stainless steel-tone finish is a type of brushed metal that looks very similar to silver but won’t change colors over time or get scratched up as easily as other finishes. The surface can be cleaned by simply using soap and water which makes it perfect for high traffic areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Nickel-tone Finishes: A nickel-tone finish is a type of metal coating that is applied to the surface of bathroom faucets. It is made out of a combination of copper and nickel that gives faucets a shiny appearance. If you are interested in having this type of finish on your bathroom faucet, you can find many different options available at stores.
Choosing the best quality faucet for bathroom is an important decision. The above reviews will tell you everything you need to know about which product is the best on the market. But it’s worth noting that all of these products come with a lifetime warranty and are made from high-quality materials. So whichever one you choose, there won’t be any worries if something should go wrong in years to come.